Consider adding these superfoods:
• Acai berries. Make your breakfast oatmeal incredible by adding superfood berries. Acai berries have antioxidants and vitamins that may fight cancer.
• Ginseng. Spice up scrambled eggs with ginseng. This powerful superfood can provide energy and build muscle.
• Kimchi. This fermented cabbage can be added to your wrap or stir fry for lunch. Kimchi’s probiotics will help improve your digestive system.
• Quinoa. Add quinoa to your lunchtime salad or enjoy a quinoa pilaf. Quinoa may help lower blood sugar levels and help weight loss.
• K ale. Add kale to your dinner stew or soup. Kale has many antioxidants and may help reduce cardiovascular disease and lower cholesterol.
• Basil. Include this herb in your spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce for dinner. Basil may help reduce inflammation and has antioxidants.
• Mulberries. Make delicious pies, tarts, and muffins with these superfood berries. They can help the immune system and reduce inflammation.
• Goji berries. Mix goji berries with other fruits and berries for a delicious pudding. Goji berries increase energy and can strengthen the immune system.
Superfoods have many healing and helpful properties that are useful for the human body. Make a habit of adding them to your meals and you can enjoy their benefits every day.