Have you ever wished that you felt better about yourself? Maybe you’ve felt kind of “blah” about your life and where it’s going.
The good news is if you put your mind to it, you do have the power to grow your self-esteem! When you do, you’ll also, as a happy result, turn up your passion and galvanize your efforts to live the life you seek and deserve.
This guide provides specific actions to take in seven different areas of your life to achieve greater self-esteem:
- Discover how your job can increase positive feelings about yourself.
- How to use your thoughts to feel better about yourself
- The importance of doing some physical and emotional “house-cleaning”
- Engaging regularly in cherished activities to cultivate feelings of self-love and self-worth
- In re-connecting with your life roles as a partner and parent, you’ll find your opinion of yourself improves quickly.
- Your physical well-being is intimately aligned with what you think and believe about yourself, so we’ve included a chapter about how to enhance your physical self.
- Finally, learn the powerful impact that recognizing your uniqueness can have on your efforts to increase your self- esteem.
Begin your journey now to construct self-esteem that will drive you to valiantly create the existence you’ve always dreamed of for you and your family.